Friday, 21 May 2010

Enduring Love


This was a piece I did in response to Ian McEwans' 'Enduring Love'. We had a choice of a few books and I chose this one, as I'd already read it, though I wasn't that inspired by it. I decided to practice my  photoshop skills which was useful. Looking back at it now there is a lot I was changed, I like the silhouettes but I really don't like the top left corner.


This is the is the second one. I like some of the photoshop effects, I would definitely look for a better font though. This project taught me that I have more of a style than I thought I did, and perhaps trying to make my work into something that doesn't come naturally won't be successful.


3 comments:

Anna said...

Sorry to be narciscistic, but is that me????

Bett said...

oh it does look a bit like you! if i was being incredibly unflattering! no, I'm afraid its just a girl from a magazine, the visiting tutor hated it.

Anna said...

Haha. Ok!